What We Love
- Chilly towels and sparkling champagne welcome you, remove the funk and ready you for pampering.
- You can bring your furry friend along!
- The endless turquoise and fringy palms that grace the beach. Swoon.
- Colonial-style suites with tropical views (some with a Jacuzzi), or ocean views that take your breath away.
- Explorer's club (kids 3-12) that offers everything from sand castle competitions to arts & crafts.
- Red Cross certified staff supervise the aforementioned club. A relief, right?
- Parents get a pager from the Explorer's club, should they be needed for anything.
- Spa treatments like the Chocolate Body Wrap and Aromatic Moor Mud Hydrotherapy.
- Cuddly soft bathrobes and slippers in every room. Your bod will thank you.
- VIP Butler service - an actual butler, late check-out, packing service and more. Indulge, much?
- Couples' private candlelit dinner by the ocean, for a fee, but remember, life is short.
Things to Know
- Only 20 short minutes from the airport so you'll be in paradise zippity-hippity.
- Upgrade to the Preferred Club and get upgraded rooms, a private beach, two private pools, and much more.
- There's deep-sea fishing close by at the Nautical Club in Cabeza de Toro. You'll get hooked.
- Go horseback riding, for a fee, and release your inner beach buckaroo.
- Fab 18-hole and 27-hole golf courses are only 15 minutes away.
- Water aerobic classes are offered if you don't want to go solo and do them in the ocean.
- After you've got your glow, you can check out ping pong, darts and billiards.
- Water-oriented stuff includes kayaking, windsurfing, ocean trampoline, and intro to scuba.
- For non-water time, you can play bocce ball and chess on a giant board.
- Weddings here are big. Inquire and they'll get you all set up.
- If you want to be a human slingshot, there's Euro-bungee.
- For the students, there's Spanish and dance lessons.
Yes, all this awesome is all here for you, and only you.
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has everything you have ever wanted in an all-inclusive family getaway, and so very much more. There's a name for all this awesome - Unlimited-Luxury®. Here's a snapshot of what you get:
- Unlimited gourmet a la carte dining - seven gourmet restaurants (no reservations needed)plus a coffee bar for your requisite caffeine rush.
- 24-hour room service - if any of your brood needs anything in the middle of the night, we're here.
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits (applies to natural fruit juices and soft drinks, too. All you can drink).
- Daily maid service - go ahead, leave your bed unmade.
- Oodles of daytime activities, theme parties and live nightly entertainment. Par-tay!
- Daily refreshed, complimentary mini-bar. You'll never be parched.
- Pool and beach wait service. (Chilled beverages at your beck and call).
- No wristbands. (You're not at a sleepaway camp).
- No gratuities, unless you are so moved.
- The Sip, Savor & See program lets you to wine/dine at sister properties including Dreams and Now.
- Free Wi-Fi with Unlimited Connectivity - mobile app that lets you stay connected, that is, if you want to.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment. Student Groups (Spring Breakers) are not permitted at Hotel. A student group consist of those that travel without parent supervision or a responsible adult in each room. This could refer to but not limited to high school students or college students booking multiple rooms. Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12929 reviews
All in all a great holiday
Overall we had a great holiday. I agree with previous reviews in that the sea was a huge disappointment. It is actually the Atlantic rather than the Caribbean that the website would lead you to believe. We expected turquoise waters but reality was a brown sea full of seaweed. In fairness to the resort they worked tirelessly all day to clear the seaweed. Friends visited in March and there was a beautiful clear sea so I'm assuming the issue is seasonal. As few people spent the day on the beach, the pool area was more in demand than usual. To get a space around the 2 main pools, you had to be there by 8am. Unfortunately most were reserved with towels but empty until 10am. We stayed in a suite and it was lovely but in need of some TLC. The resort is old and slightly dated but they are in the middle of a refurb which will make a huge difference. The food at all restaurants was very good, not amazing but there wasn't a meal we didn't enjoy. The hygiene standards were excellent and the food caused no tummy issues. The daily entertainment was also very good. There is always something for the kids (& adults) to do and the nightly shows were amazing. Without doubt the resorts best asset is their staff. They are all fantastic and do their utmost to make your stay enjoyable. If you have an issue they do their best to resolve it as quickly as possible and they really do respond to feedback, which is refreshing. Ambiorix looked after us superbly around the pool every day and was missed on his days off! Morayba was lovely with our girls and was definitely their favourite. Sea pro who run the water sports centre also deserve a mention. All great guys, especially Pina who gave the kids a free introduction to scuba diving in the pool and Eugene who went on to take my daughter diving during her PADI. Highly recommend the trip to Calalina Island to either dive or snorkel. Here you will see beautiful clear turquoise water!
Travelled with grown up family to celebrate joint birthdays. Service in all areas of the hotel was excellent from time of arrival to leaving. The rooms were extremely comfortable - although drawer space was a little limited for a two week stay. Maintenance issues were (mostly) addressed speedily and those that weren't didn't prevent us thoroughly enyoying our holiday. The standard of food was very good in all restaurants and the staff could have not been more friendly. By the end of our stay it really felt as if we were part of an extended family!
Fun for all the family
Having just returned from this great family resort, I just wanting to sing its praises. We travelled as a family of 10 ages from 4 through to 52 with both my children & their partners & the 4 grand kids who had never before experienced an all inclusive resort like this or having travelled to the Caribbean before. My wife & I have been lucky enough to holiday a few times on various island as well as Mexico. Anyway, the grounds are fantastic, very well cared for, the rooms are very clean & Well maintained. The staff always gave us the impression that nothing was to much trouble, Juan at the club family pool & beach was a different class as were all the staff to be honest. I would recommend an upgrade to the family proffered club if within budget mainly for the quieter pool & simple check in & out. The only disappointment for us were both the French & Italian restaurants which we found to be average, the Mexican, Asian & world buffet were superb, faultless. We stayed in rooms 2209,2210 & 2217. Overall, a great time, fantastic family resort, great beautiful beach, great spa, superb. Also a shout out to the water sport team & non intrusive sale team. A great holiday, well worth a stay😉
It was an amazing experience. Everything was great we have amazing bartenders Denisa and Dilainy were awesome. All the workers were great. Never had a bad experience or issues. The waiters and waitresses were great too. The Head Chef or person in charge of the restaurant was amazing went out of his way to make a special dish we requested. Friendly stuff definitely. Clean and nice rooms. Lots of eating options. At the pool they were like little mobile bard making mojitos. There was entertainment even night. They have kids areas as well.
The design of the hotel is nice but the service is very poor. We paid for preferred option but didn’t have a chance to enjoy its benefits - the preferred pool was full of noisy drunken guests, all our complaints and complaints of other guests on the noise were ignored by the hotel staff, we had to leave the pool every day. Very disappointing